Sunday 23 March 2014

Starter

Finally, Ive decided to go back on blogging, after so many many years. I used to blog very often but after since my last breakup, i had deleted every single blog post and deleted the entire blog. So, right now, it is another startup of my blog. Just want to talk about my personal matters - about my life, my love, my feelings and moods. :)

Perhaps, blogging is always another way to voice up. Like things that you're so unhappy with and not able to voice it out. And to me, blogging is another voice. When i'm happy, i can blog too. So that i can remember. Maybe also a way to preserve our mind. :) Dont let it overwork by remembering so many things. lol. We are only humans and we tend to be very forgetful.  :p

So, this will definitely serves as a reminder list as well.... apart from blogging about my personal life. I have to post more often about the products which ive bought and tried. Some which i really really like and yet i've forgotten about the product models and names when they were all used up, with me ending up using another product... The cycle will repeat itself again and again. SO, i have to blog about the things that i bought!

That is all for now. Hello blog... from now on, you will be one of my best friends. sharing the title with my boyfriend. <3 <3 Hope he doesn't get jealous over it. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment