Monday 24 March 2014

[LANEIGE]- moisturizing lip balm & Intense serum lipstick in Neon Orange & [ETUDEHOUSE]- Face conditioning cream(Awesome)

Last week when i was walking around JEM, while waiting for the boy to end work, i passed by Etudehouse and saw this huge ass board at Etudehouse advertizing on their new product which is the face conditioning cream. I didn't intend to stop and look, however, i had some time to spare so why not. And i'm glad that i did. When i tried the cream on the back of my hand, it felt so smooth and so easy to blend, unlike their CC cream. The girl told me that this cream can be like a moisturizer or like a base before you apply any BB or CC cream which is very very good. Because usually i dont use makeup base coz i find them to be very oily on my face and i dont like the "thick" feeling like you are putting a lot of products on your face. I like to keep my face as light as possible and yet there must be some make up on to cover my flaws such as uneven skin tone and sometimes to cover some redness due to my sensitive skin.

Anyway, i bought it! coz it's only $19.90. It came in a very huge tube. Which i was quite surprised. I tried it on my face and applied it everyday since last week. And definitely my complexion really looks so much better with it on. As to what they claim - that the cream can condition you face and fix your make up to fit your skin tone. It's like.. amazing la!

Even if it doesn't really work for anyone, it can serves as a very good moisturizing base.
When i apply it, my skin looks so porcelain-like. lol! Which is a good thing because ive been looking for some product which could give me that Korean-porcelain-face look! Which is very difficult because due to our weather in Singapore, it's just too hot and humid. I think for countries like Korea, HK, Taiwan where they have like winter season, their skin is so much better!



Ok, to continue..... I also went to Laneige. Sighs. actually i placed an order at qoo10 for the intense serum lipstick in YR25 Neon orange. But after waiting for 2 weeks, the seller told me it was out of stock. I was mad furious ok! And i decided to go Laneige and get the lipstick instead.
And of course, i got their mosturizing lip balm as well. The lipstick is kinda pricey. It costs $34 and it's even more expensive than Urban Decay's lipstick. You add another 10 bucks you get Chanel's.
-.-



Anyway, i think... the product doesn't really justify itself for the hefty price paid. Although it is very very moisturizing, it just doesn't glide on nicely and evenly.. as in, it just felt like way TOO smooth.. usually lipstick needs to have  alittle bit of dryness in it right.. in order for the colour to set onto your lips.. and with the correct amount of dryness and moisturizing agent.. then you get the perfect combination. For the serum intense, it is really too intense.. for me la...
With only 1 swatch, my lips look like this already.... see below....

Kinda scary right... the colour is just soooo intense! Like it will smudge anytime and EASILY.  lol!  So, i tried another way to use it which is just to dab the colour onto my lips with fingers. Taught by the sales girl at Laneige.
That is probably better i guess.. for a more wearable look!


 So which is better?

For the lipbalm, to me, it just feels like any other lipbalm. Too overpriced for $22!
The vaseline in the red round tin which i bought at Mustafa for $2.90 is way  better!
And so far, Mustafa hasnt stock up for it yet, therefore, i am still hunting for a better lipbalm. :(






No comments:

Post a Comment