Tuesday 25 March 2014

My first Chanel lipstick! - Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Chance #56! ( AWESOME)

Lately i realized after my purchase of YSL lipstick, i had turned into a lipstick addict. Basically stalking on reviews on youtube and beauty blogs everyday! I had already eyed on this Chanel coco shine line of lipsticks and actually although lot of reviews however the swatches just could not really reveal the awesome colour and texture that this Chanel lipstick has! I really agree with those bloggers now. It's like, pictures and videos just don't do the lipstick justice!

I had finally purchased the lipstick in Chance #56. A milky sheer pink colour which is very subtle and sweet. I really really love it! The smell is a tint of floral smell not too overpowering! And the texture OMG the texture is the best so far! (as in for lip balmy types), Chanel coco shine is really good. Now i can really experience what other bloggers had experienced when they had the coco shine lipstick. :)
My lips are onto the sensitive side. And i always had dry lips...easily peeled lips as well. Maybe because i am always in office round the clock with air-con! ><

However, this lipstick is super moisturizing and yet not too sticky or thick kind. It's so light and soft. Literally i feel that my lips is just so smooth and soft. Make me wanna smooch myself! KNS! hahaha
I am seriously really loving this and definitely will purchase again for a more coral pink colour.

Maybe #57 aventure? or #79 saga perhaps. Both exhibit coral pinkish colour which is so nice! ahhh.. when will my addiction stop.. i am going to be sooooo broke! And i only have 1 pair of lips! seriously can i stop now! :(

the funny thing is... i've infected my best cousie with this lippy disease! She said can save up to buy 1 high end lipstick a month!  HAHA.. you know who you are right, if you're reading this. Not sure if she reads though. lol.
I hope you will love your first YSL lippy!

Btw, this lipstick isn't cheap at all. I paid $44 for it. My colleagues helped me to get it. They went to town last night and to my very nice surprise i received this on my table this morning!

in their classic Chanel bag.



Although slightly cheaper than YSL rouge volupte. I'm quite surprised that YSL lipstick is actually more expensive than Chanel. Maybe their packaging. haha. we definitely are paying more for the luxurious classy YSL packaging... but i absolutely did not regret it. :) Not even a single bit!



No comments:

Post a Comment