Wednesday 26 March 2014

[IOPE]-Water Fit lipstick #44 Forever Pink as featured on Jun JiHyun's lips (Cheon Song Yi) - Reviews & Swatch

I realized that once you started to blog, you will keep on going.. It is just like a moment thing. Like adrenaline rush. Hopefully this rush will be a constant one and hopefully i will never abandon you. Because i really wish for my relationship to work out with the boy.

To digress a bit, last night i was browsing through TAOBAO website since nothing much to do. And i am super lazy to study although exam period is just nearby. Please, get me lazy bump out! Stop generating lazy juices! :( I seriously need some help. The boy was so tired and he slept after we reached home not long after dinner. He is really stressed out i guess. Work has been really hectic for him and of course his assignments and studies at the same time. I'll always support him no matter what. BECAUSE, we once discussed about it.. you know.. "it" means marriage! haha.. after we graduated in like another 1.5 yrs time, we can settle down. :)

SO, initially i was browsing at the makeup section... ysl lipsticks are still hot out there and everyone is like paying 50% to 60% more above the original price to get the super raved about YSL rouge pur couture #52. Well, i can't say people are crazy.. because i'm slightly.. hm, maybe just a little bit less crazy perhaps. Because i too, paid $70 for the #52 lipstick. I ordered it online at taobao. Not sure if it's genuine product but i think and i wish it is. They are sold within minutes after posting online by the sellers! Currently it is still out of stock in Singapore and i checked with the counters in Singapore, it may take around 2 to 3 months for the new shipment to arrive! some crazy shit huh? O.o

I'll talk more about the ysl lipsticks once my 52 arrives. with the others that i have in another post. If not this post will be way too long! It is actually quite a good habit to have your life events or happenings written down or captured etc... Like last time, in those days when internet is not available, people used to own a diary. Me too! I have a diary and i wrote down all the unhappiness events which happened in my secondary school days and of course like when you had a crush on someone, you just write down so many little things about the person. Like when he smiled at you, said hi to you... and you just have to put all these overwhelming feelings onto a book! Write it down, remember it, reminisce it, and feel it. (at that time la...) now i cant even remember where did i put my diary book at! lol

Back to browsing through taobao, i ended up at the wedding gown section! They are seriously damn pretty! Especially those designs by Vera Wang! I love them! aww. i wish i could be in them when i get married! Just so gorgeous! I simply love those long train of the gowns! Pure white, with unique details! Simple and yet with a twist is always my preferred choice! :) Because i could not go way too over! I love being simple but yet stands out! For example like in makeup, i dont really use a lot of product on my eyes or blush, however, i pay a lot of attention to my brows and lips and of course my  base. Because i have to go to work, like desk bound job... 8-6pm those.. boring typical office job, that's why i could not really put too much make up on. Some more it wont be good for the skin too. So the only thing that could make me stand out is my lip colour and my brows! :) Even before i developed this lippy addiction, i will always have a good lipstick on everyday. As i look very pale all the time, if i do not apply any colour to my lips, i look sick and yellow! eww!

I had ordered this IOPE lipstick online at qoo10.sg. The parcel arrived this morning. Very much a long wait because it was sold out again, thus i have to wait for them to restock. So far, i didnt see any amore pacific counters in Singapore, so i guess i can only purchase them online. Amore pacific is actually the parent company of Laneige. A little bit more pricey than Laneige i guess. They included in some samples as well.


So, finally i had my hands on this WATERFIT #44 FOREVER PINK lipstick.The packaging is reasonable as in it is sleek and not those short and fat types like MAC lipsticks. I love MAC's colour ranges however i dont really like their packaging... short and fat. Why can't they think of something less commercialized. Or maybe that is their theme perhaps.

The packaging design was ok. I quite like it because the cap is gold in colour! In fact, it is quite pretty. The colour is pigmented enough, one swatch on lips, i can see the colour already. Easy to use. Not too creamy, not dry too. So far, i had them on for 2 hours already and colour staying power is good. And i dont feel dry at all. The texture is a little like Chanel Rouge Coco Shine , very light but slightly drier. I find that Coco shine has the BEST hydration so far! I dont feel dry at all when im using Chanel's however the staying power is less. Colour doesn't really stay on too long on my lips.



#44 is a real pink colour. Very healthy i would say. More pigmented than Chanel coco shine. I love this colour! Not too plastic and not too dolly kind! It's like in between a matte and lustre lipstick.


No comments:

Post a Comment