Tuesday 1 April 2014

The boy gave me a surprise. hmm surprises?

Last weekend was a very hectic one. I had to attend my revision classes which were held on both Saturday and Sunday. Which i was really dragging myself to go. And yet, i could not miss them. i have to go.. I have not been studying during my mc days at home after my tooth surgery. argh...  why am i getting lazier.... exam is just around the corner.. really like just one turn and i'll be sitting at the exam hall at expo. shits.  i have to find one Buddha leg to hold... :( 临时抱佛脚.

I was sad as well because the boy went to work. I ended my class at 3pm , to be exact 2.30pm. And i thought we could see each other and go to eat or walk or whatsoever. I understand that he is very busy at work and he has a lot of things yet to do. Ahh. i just cant help it.. i felt neglected.

When he fetched me at around 6pm.. i was already draining. Coz i waited at school from 2:30 all the ay till 6pm! When he came, he showed  me his very sorry face with cute little puppy eyes. How could i ever get mad at him? Yes, maybe at times i am really mad but once i see his face.. all the anger turns into thin air. Why is it so? We had been together since 14.02.2012. :) It is on a Valentine's Day! Easy to remember our anniversary huh! ^^v
Though we were together for quite some time, i still love him a lot. Still misses him a lot. And i just love him more and more each day. When he said, dont leave him when i feel neglected.. i melted. :) I can feel he loves me as much too.....

So the boy .. being cheeky as he always is. I walked towards vespy and when i was about to open the topbox.. i saw my SURPRISE! :))))
I saw brown doggie and a pink rose inside! awwwwww... immediately i brighten up! Why why why ! He has such effect on me! I felt soo loved.. and it just make me feel that for someone like him to do such thing is like finding needle in ocean. Not that he's not considerate.. it's just him.. not so 细心. I knew his pattern and yet he did such thing for me... I didnt know he's capable of giving me surprises haha. This was my 2nd one. And ive got a pink rose. We already had a white doggie bear.. and this is the other one which is a brown one. And it's a HE. ^^ On our bed, we have 2 little doggies. naughty doggies.

Thank you so much baby... you really light up my life. Just small little things from you, it's already enough. I want nothing more than your happiness with me. hmmmm well, honestly.. haha.. i want us to be happy together. I  miss you a lot.. miss the times when we were traveling together. Miss the days when we did hotels hopping and city hopping too.... it was fun. Miss all the time when we were in trouble together and yet didnt blame each other. haha.. remember when we were on a train... didnt bath for 2 days? squashing toilet in the train. hahaha... all the memories that we had together... will definitely tie us forever.

I am really happy to have you.... hope you are too, sillyjlellyboy. :*)


No comments:

Post a Comment